Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whatcha Workin' on Wednesday

It is that time again to share what I have been working on. I haven't gotten as much accomplished as I would like. I have to remind myself that I have a two year and you all know a two year old requires lots of love and attention.

I have been wanting to try my hand at stitchery for a while. I finally did it! Something very simple for Valentine's Day.


Not perfect, but I learned some things to do differently next time. There will certainly be a next time. This could be addictive!

We are still working on our kitchen. It is going much slower then we expected, but we want to do it right. Chuck is currently patching some of the walls in preparation for paint. We hope to at least have it primed this weekend.

I have also started working on the corner cabinet. This is what it currently looks like.


I started sanding the bottom doors. The plan was to give them a quick sand and paint. Well one thing leads to another. The paint was coming off so easy with the sander that I am just going to take all the paint off and go down to the bare wood.


That is what I have been working on this week. Stop by and visit Leslie at My Country Home to see what other have been up to.

7 comments:

  1. I think your stitchery is adorable.

    That's something I want to try, but I sure don't need another craft to become addicted to!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stichery - good job!

    Your corner cabinet is beautiful--did you build it? Good job!
    Paula from Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first stitchery! It can become QUITE addicting!

    If you're looking for freebie patterns, I have lots of links to them on my blog. I keep sharing them as I find them :)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Stitchery is Adorable! I like the wreaths on your nice corner cabinet too. What color are you painting the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stitchery turned out cute. And I am looking forward to seeing the cabinet. I love those corner cabinets.

    I gave you an award on my blog so it you get a chance go over and check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, and yes stitchery is really addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendi,

    I think your stitchery is so cute! I turned out really well! Congratulations!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!