Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Valentine Wreath

I have been wanting a Valentine wreath for my front door for a long time. When I saw a wreath similar to this on one of those tear off pad at the craft store I knew I could modify it.


For this project you will need:

10 inch heart wreath
10 pieces of scrapbook paper
spray adhesive
glue gun
ribbon

Using spray adhesive attach two pieces of scrapbook paper; back sides together. Cut into 1"x5" strips.


Make loops out of the strips, securing with hot glue.


Glue strips to wreath and then add ribbon.


Total cost for this project was about $8.00. The wreath was $2.99 and the paper was $5.00. I had the glue sticks and ribbon in my craft stash. Happy crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! I never decorate for Valentine's day but we may have to try that one!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little wreathe. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic! Great job Wendi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendi,

    This reminded me that I made a valentine wreath a couple years ago and it must be up in the attic! I think Monica posted a similar idea, using fabric instead of scrapbook paper. Yours turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!