Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I heart My Family

What a week! Monday started out great. I had the whole day planned out and we had just finished breakfast. I was cleaning up the kitchen and started to not feel well. I jumped in the shower and by the time I got out I was feeling worse. I ended up with a wonderful stomach virus. Yuck!

My wonderful parents came over and picked up Megan Monday morning. Thanks goodness, because I was feeling worse and worse. They keep Megan all day Monday and even feed Chuck & Megan before sending them home. Chuck dropped Megan off on his way to work Tuesday morning. Again my family came home with a full belly. Thanks Mom!!

Monday is my usual laundry day around here. Chuck came home Monday evening and dived into the laundry. What a man! Not only was he the laundry man he was also the Sprite and toast provider. Thank you!

Thankfully I am feeling much better, just still tired. I have tons of things to catch up on around here. I will slowly work through my list and if it gets done great and if not, there is always tomorrow!

Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. It is so hard to be sick when you are a mom...that is wonderful that your family was so quick to help you. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got hit with the flu on Monday as well. I'm just about feeling back to "normal". Just feel a little worn out. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better. Take it easy, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing to have a helpful family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!