Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

I am now feeling a little more on top of things. I finished my swap packages on Friday and Chuck mailed them for me on Saturday. Sorry no sneak peek!

I did a quick clean of the kitchen and then dusted and vacuumed the living room. It is amazing how such little things can make you feel so much better. I love a freshly dusted room. I think it smells so refreshing.

I worked on laundry and after five loads the only dirty clothes are the ones from yesterday. Yeah! I wish I could say laundry is done, but not quite. I need to wash a load of towels and sheets. I think I can handle that!


My helper thought it fun to put on a fashion show while folding clothes!

Since I am not feeling the best (just a cold) I plan to putter around the house. I hope that by doing a little bit here and there that by the end of week I will have accomplished lots.

I am off to start a load of towels and make breakfast. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Laundry is one things that I just don't think you can ever completely finish. It looks like you do have a great helper though. I hope that your cold gets better.

    Have a blessed day!
    ~Charree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often wonder how moms that work full time get anything done? I am so busy at home ALL the time. I love it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get to feeling better! Have a good week. I always look forward to reading your blog every morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are on top of things. I love the sound of the washing machine and dryer going first thing in the morning!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you continue to feel better. I received your box yesterday. Thanks! I haven't opened it yet as I'm frantically trying to get mine out this week!

    Blessings, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendi,

    Glad you're feeling more on top of things. Can't wait to see your swap goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!