Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
I haven't started a new book yet. I couldn't get into the book I started last week so it has been shelved until later.

On my TV:
Tonight will be Jon & Kate Plus 8

On the menu for tonight:
Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans & Rolls

On my To Do list:
Laundry
Dust & Vacuum Living Room
Sweep & Mop Kitchen

New recipe I tried last week:
No new ones last week

In the craft basket:
Craft books with wonderful Spring ideas! I am for Spring.

Looking forward to:
Painting my kitchen and installing my new counter top!!

Homemaking Tip for this week:
When eating an orange save some of your peel. Put it down the garbage disposal for a wonderful fragrance.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Blissful Moments Okay, I know this is link to a blog and not a specific post. I stumbled across this blog and I couldn't get enough. She has "tot school" with her daughter and has some wonderful ideas. I can't wait to use some of them with Megan.

Favorite photo of the week:


This week I received the pictures of Megan's Valentine's Day trip to the Children's Museum with Grandma & Grandpa. I love this picture!

Lesson learned the past few days:
Be flexible! What I have planned may not necessarily be what will happen.

On my Prayer List:
My husband & daughter

Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:1 ion)
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13


This is something that Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM is hosting. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!




6 comments:

  1. Wendi I enjoyed reading your entry :)

    You know I do the orange peel thing, but with lemons? I actually drop a quarter of a lemon in the garbage disposal and it's SOOOO fragrant...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supper sound delicious! I look forward to checking out that blog you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your post. I posted the same verse. Meatloaf sounds great. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a good Monday...the orange peel idea is great, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is really cute. I like the little glimpse into your Monday, what a neat idea to have Happy Homemaker Monday.

    Have a blessed day!
    ~Charree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!