Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
They Call Her Mrs. Doc by Janette Oke

On my TV:
Tonight will be Jon & Kate Plus 8

On the menu for tonight:
Chicken Casserole, Green Beans & Blueberry Muffins

On my To Do list:
Laundry
Dust & Vacuum Living Room

New recipe I tried last week:
No new ones last week

In the craft basket:
Taking a craft break this week.

Looking forward to:
Sanding and painting a corner cabinet in my kitchen. Yes, I am still working on this!

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Before storing tomato based items in plastic wear coat with non-stick cooking spray. This prevents the plastic wear from getting stained.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Linda's Valentine's Day Post @ Behind My Red Door."What means more to me are all the little things DH does day in and day out to show he loves me." That is exactly how I feel!

Favorite photo of the week:



Picture of my window box from summer's past. I am dreaming of warmer weather!

Lesson learned the past few days:
Life is too short to be worried about perfection. Sometimes it is better to just be happy, even if your home is a mess!

On my Prayer List:
My husband & daughter

Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:1 ion)
"And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity." 1 Corinthians 13:13

This is something that Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM is hosting. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!


3 comments:

  1. Love your "Happy Homemaker Monday" Posts. Beautiful Petunias!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this Wendi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the flowers. At first I was like how did she get such great flowers its only Feb. Than I realized it a picture from last year. Too funny. I can't wait for spring to come!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!