Monday, February 09, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
Haven't started a new book for this week. Will be picking one out soon.

On my TV:
The Waltons
Tonight will be Jon & Kate Plus 8

On the menu for tonight:
Steak Sandwiches, Fries, Salad

On my To Do list:
Laundry
Mop kitchen floor
Errands
Pack up Megan's baby items for my sister-in-law

New recipe I tried last week:
No new ones last week

In the craft basket:
Valentine stitchery

Looking forward to:
Sanding and painting a corner cabinet in my kitchen.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Using vinegar as rinse aid in the dishwasher is just as good as the store bought stuff... just much cheaper.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
31 Days of Prayer for my Husband series by Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM
Love this idea!


Favorite photo of the week:

This picture was taken on an afternoon drive. I love old farm houses, especially if they have a large front porch.

Lesson learned the past few days:
When your noodle loving child refuses to eat noodles really listen to why she won't eat them. She keep calling them spider noodles. We thought she just wasn't getting that they were called spiral noodles. Nope, she thought we really said we were feeding her spider noodles!


On my Prayer List:
My husband & daughter
Brian, my brother-in-law


Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:


Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

This is something that Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM is hosting. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!




3 comments:

  1. Love the noodle story - that one will be told over and over through the years!

    Have a great day,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your list and beautiful photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!