Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday



On my bedside table:
A Promise for Spring by Kim Vogel Sawyer

On my TV:
Disney
Tonight will be Jon & Kate Plus 8

On the menu for tonight:
Dinner at the in-laws

On my To Do list:
Laundry
Reading
Tidy up house
Babysit

New recipe I tried last week:
No new ones last week

In the craft basket:
Valentine garland

Looking forward to:
A quiet week at home.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
If you don't have a grill brush you can rub a piece of aluminum foil over the grill to clean it.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Being Heldby Katy @ Country Blossom.

Favorite photo of the week:
Why sleep in perfectly good bed when there is the floor!

Lesson learned the past few days:
It is better to complete one task well then to have ten task started and nothing completed.

On my Prayer List:
My husband

Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:



Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7


This is something new that Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM is hosting. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!



5 comments:

  1. LOL I love that photo, that is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also need to learn to finish up one project before starting another . . boy do I ever! Maybe I have ADD.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just linked over to you from Sandra. I also have an adopted daughter from China. Shaelyn is 6 years old. Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is better to complete one task well then to have ten task started and nothing completed.

    I may need to have this tattooed on my forehead. Thank you for your list.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!