Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Whatcha Workin' On Wednesday

Wednesday, wow, this week is certainly flying by! Let's see where to begin...


We haven't worked on our kitchen ceiling so far this week. The plan was to get it prepped for paint this weekend. Monday night we were both tired. I guess that is what happens when the vacation ends and "real" life begins again. Last night my mil picked up Megan and by the time we ate dinner and cleaned up it was almost time to go pick up Megan. Oh well, taking a break might be a good thing.

Speaking of dinner... I think I might have found a good pancake recipe. Yeah! I want to tweak it a little more before I share it. I have been trying batch after batch and just wasn't completely satisfied.

My e-mail has been hacked and I am not very happy about it. Right before Christmas I received a weird e-mail that was sent to my e-mail box from my e-mail address. I thought it was strange, but just deleted it. I go to check my mail on Sunday and my password comes up invalid. We get the password changed and when we get into the mail it has all of these return to sender e-mails. Whoever had gotten in was trying to send e-mails from my e-mail address to my e-mail address. The only thing we can think of is that whoever wants us to open the e-mail and then it will spread a virus. When I tried to open my e-mail last night the password had been changed again. I changed it back and there was nothing strange in my e-mail. I just don't get people!! I guess I will have to get a new e-mail address.

I have finished cleaning out all of my cabinets and drawers in the kitchen.



It feels great to open everything up in there. Now I won't have any issues when I remove the cabinet doors to paint them. I will be moving on to the living room next.

It feels really good to be getting back into the swing of things! Be sure to check out Leslie @ My Country Home to see what others are working on. Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your email problems. I hate it when people try to get into your computer and spread virus! Because of snow/ice/sleet mess today, I am working from home today. Because that gives me more time to be home, one of my projects is to clean out my cabinets today - thanks for the push and Thank God for the time to take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,
    Sorry that you're having e-mail issues. More than likely it was some virus that you picked up that caused the issues. I wonder about the people that make that stuff up...I mean, what kind of life do they lead if they make that stuff up for FUN?!

    Your ceiling is really nice looking. I'm sure you'll get it all painted and finished before you know it. Breaks can be a good thing. We all need time to recharge :)

    Have a great day!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer about your email issues. I hope you can get that resolved. Good luck with finishing the ceiling. That cabinets look great. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole identity theft thing really scares me. Don't people have anything else better to do? I hope you have no further problems with your email. It's probably best to change it.

    Can't wait to see your finished ceiling. Work around the house can be a lot of "work" but so worth it in the end! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your cabinets look so neat and organized!! Congratulations!!!!!

    Your ceiling is going to be SO beautiful!!! And what's a few more nights, anyway? Just relax and enjoy your family!! But I surely can't wait to see pics when you are finished in a few weeks!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu did a great job tidying up the cabinets - mine would never stay like that.

    Computer Hacking floors me...I often wonder about people who have nothing better to do than harrass perfect stangers - go figure - I have so much to do and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so strange...it is scary knowing something can happen to our email accounts like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, am sorry to hear about the problems you've been having with your e-mail...darn hackers!!!!

    Your cabinets look great...I want to start on mine when we get back from Florida.

    Thanks for leaving me a nice comment about the table cloth...I'm so happy I didn't put it back on the shelf like I had planned to.

    Take care,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!