Friday, January 09, 2009

Snow, Playdough and More


Finally it snowed a little bit here. Not much really. Just a dusting, but I was glad to see it. I can't believe that we are in January and this is the first snow, if you can call it that, we have had. It was very pretty and I stepped on the back porch to snap a picture.

Megan was a little stinker yesterday and didn't take her normal nap. Later in the afternoon while playing with playdough I stepped out of the kitchen for a minute. When I came back this is how I found her.


I have had my afternoon kids everyday this week so it has slowed me down on my clutter control. The one thing I did get removed from the living room was Megan's diaper bag. Since she is potty trained (except for nap time and night time) we rarely took the diaper bag with us. I have been keeping a bib and wipes in my purse. There will still be times when I might need an item that would normally be in the diaper bag so this is my solution.


I placed an extra outfit, pajamas, pullup, bags for dirty clothes, first aid kid, benadryl spray (great for itchy bug bites) and hand sanitizer in a gallon ziploc bag. This bag will slide under the seat in the car and I no longer need to lug a diaper bag around. It looks so much better not having the diaper bag hanging from the coat rack.

The plan for the weekend is to work on our ceiling and if time permits I will continue to remove clutter from the living room. Wishing everyone a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe this is your first snow. It feels like it's snowed more days than not since Thanksgiving.

    Amazing what a difference being a couple of hours away can make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how they have to get that nap in - no matter where they are! That picture will bring back many memories one day!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture of Megan and YAY snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so cute there sleeping by the play doh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute...I have pictures of all our kids sleeping at the table but always during supper! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!