Friday, January 16, 2009

P.E.A.C.E.

As I was reading one of my favorite magazines, Country Woman, I ran across an article called Get Organized! by Sue DeRoos. Since I am in my organizing mode I immediately perked up. I thought I would share a part I found helpful...

"In a nutshell, these are Sue's tips to make PEACE with organization:

Put like items together
Elimate items you don't need, use or love
Assign a home for everything
Contain within designated spaces
Execute these steps periodically"


Sure these are common sense things, but I liked how she used the word peace to get the point across. I don't know about you, but I sure feel more at peace when things are organized.

Chuck is off today so I am off make breakfast and then start painting my kitchen ceiling. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. That is a good reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to remember that. My garage is not a very peaceful place right now! I really want to get it organized next.

    Have a great weekend!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi, thank you so much for delurking over at my blog :)

    I'm so glad you did because now I can come and visit you too.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!