Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let It Snow!

That is exactly what it is currently doing here.


It started yesterday afternoon and is still snowing. We woke up to a beautiful 9 inches of snow. It is so beautiful! We could possibly have another 3 inches by noon, so this will be a snuggle in kind of day.

We made the cookies yesterday...


so I think today we will make a nice pot of soup and serve it with toasty grilled cheese tonight. Yum!

Grammi & Grandpa (my parents) stopped by with a pair of snow boots for Megan yesterday afternoon. Saying she loves them is an understatement! She is currently walking around in her PJ's and her snow boots! I guess a trip to stomp around in the snow is in order today.

Wishing you all a safe, warm & cozy day!

8 comments:

  1. cute...kids do the funniest things don't they?! Have fun stomping around in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Megan using the cookie scoop! What a big girl.:-)

    Have fun in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're enjoying the snow. I was soooo relieved to see this storm was heading to our south. We still got a few inches overnight, but the heavy stuff went your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a little snow but not as much as you have! I'm thinking we'll have soup tonight too. Stay warm!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great day and I love the photo of your little one making the cookies, it's just so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendi,

    Random question--did you post awhile back about making tortilla bowls? I can't seem to find it, but I tried it tonight using instructions from Kraft, and was not very impressed with the results. So I thought maybe you'd have a suggestion (assuming my memory is correct that you tried this, too). Thanks, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!