Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Thank you to everyone for the sweet birthday wishes! I had a wonderful birthday. I had planned to just drive-thru Chick-fil-A on the way to my sisters, but she called and I was joined by her and my parents. Now that is a great way to start the day!

The stenciling in my sister's hallway went really quick. I was even able to help her hang her decor and family pictures down her stairs. Sorry, no pictures because I forgot my camera! I then headed to my parents while Megan spent the afternoon with my sister. I had some quiet time on the computer. Sweet!

We all meet up again for dinner and cake at my parents.


This is the cake that my nieces decorated. Sorry, I know they picture is terrible. I forgot my camera and all the pictures from my parents camera looked this way. I thought it was really sweet of them.

After being away from home most of yesterday I am looking forward to being home and getting a few things done. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday. I love the monogram bags you made. They are so cute. And your cake was darling. Sounds like you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!