Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Double Chocolate Chewy Cookies

How do you like that name for a cookie? I received the recipe from Chuck's cousin in Iowa. Now that we are resuming our normal routine it was time to fill the empty cookie jar.


2 sticks butter, softened
1 small package of instant chocolate pudding
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
12 oz milk chocolate chips

Mix ingredients in order. Drop by teaspoon on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Do not over bake - will not look done. Soft chewy cookie.

This is a cake like cookie that is perfect for your chocolate fix. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I never tire of chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are huge cookie bakers - definitely have to try those!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!