Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cozy Day

We are experiencing some cold weather. The news is saying that today and Friday will be the coldest days we've had in two years. Great days for staying home nice and cozy. Megan and I spend a very relaxing day... a little laundry, a little reading and a little cookie making.



After reading Katy's post yesterday I had to bake some chocolate chip cookies!

There were snow showers for most of the day and Megan was begging to go outside.


Chuck and Megan bundled up and headed out for a few minutes. They were out for about 10 minutes. I think it took more time to get ready then they spent outside.
Well worth it because she had so much fun!

They were greeted with a warm cup of hot chocolate, with marshmallows of course, and fresh baked cookies.

Hope you are able to spend a warm, cozy day with those you love!

6 comments:

  1. Cookies and cocoa...how delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What yummy cookies and I bet Megan had a blast outside (for every minute she was out there..hehe!)

    Happy Thursday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look wonderful! (Time for a snack!)

    We don't have snow here, but the temp. is supposed to be around 0 tonight!

    Mandy`

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New to your blog and I really enjoyed reading it! Can't wait to try out the chewy chocolate cookies and those neat tote bags! Thanks for sharing!

    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendi! I came from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom and discovered your blog and your yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh..I'm so jealous of the snow! We're just cold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!