Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Whatcha Workin' On Wednesday

Yesterday was a great day. I spent the entire day at home. I didn't even go out to get the mail. I did some light housework and a little bit of decorating. I am almost done. I just need to put the garland up on the kitchen cabinets. That will require Chuck's assistance. Maybe that will be done this evening.

After losing Baby Jesus for a few hours this afternoon I decided I wasn't going to do much more decorating. Never a dull moment with a two year old helper!

My cookie jar was empty so I whipped up some Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies.


I don't know what happened but when you hear your little tester say "no smell good" and your big tester ask "what did you do different to these?" it is not good. I make these all the time and have no idea why these did not turn out. Oh well, I'll just have to make a new batch of cookies today.

I have also been making stars.


I have one more to finish sewing and then they need to be stuffed. I am missing the cord to my sewing machine so I have been had sewing these by hand. Chuck will be making a little wooden box for these. The plan is to paint the box black and distress it. I will then place the stars inside as a gift for my sister.

Stop by and visit Leslie at My Country Home to see what everyone else has been up to. I am off to run a couple of errands. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendi! don't you hate when your baking doesn't come out the way its supposed to and you don't know what the heck you did?!!LOL Your stars are looking great!! Have a great day!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those stars...very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!