Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Little Helper

Not much happening around here. Yesterday I actually felt good and Chuck is on the mend. Hopefully Megan won't catch anything and we will all be healthy by next week.

Megan is becoming quite the little helper. Yesterday she helped me make pizza for dinner. She was concentrating hard on spreading out the sauce.


Putting on the pepperoni was fun. We practiced counting and got all the way to 8... then we hit 13, 9, 2.


Caught in the act! My little cheese snitch.


I am having so much fun with Megan at this stage.

Today will be spent doing housework and wrapping presents. Have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm impressed Megan helped with the pizza!

    Nathan's counting has been along the lines of 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 10, 10. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!

    As for your comment on my blog, we usually end up spending about $25 to $30 for a 5 foot tree. We were shocked at the low price of child's trees. These were little ones that obviously didn't grow correctly. Most were Charlie Brown types. They were marked with a tag and we looked through all of them before choosing our tree which I think was the nicest of the $5 trees!

    $10 a foot is crazy expensive. I'd have gone somewhere else too.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan is a cutie...I sure miss that age...my dd is 15 1/2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's what I did today! Busy day! She is so cute. Lilyann loves to help too. They are so cute at this stage and their little personalities are really coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love our little helpers. Great to see that she's counting already. Taran is starting to also! Hope you and Chuck are feeling better and better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!