Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Craft Time

I had a fun time yesterday afternoon creating wreaths with the kids. They had fun and I think they turned out really cute.


To finish them off I add a ribbon for hanging.


Megan's is sending this with Daddy to hang in his office.

For our breakfast with Santa I made ornaments for all of the kids.


I bought inexpensive letters at the craft store and found scrapbook paper with Asian writing. I traced the letters and after I cut them out I decoupaged them to the letter. I added a ribbon for hanging and then wrote a little note to each child on the back.

I love doing little craft projects and plan to start doing it more often.

4 comments:

  1. I really like how the letters turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wreaths are cute...love the letters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. sorry if my english is not to good, I can see that you are a house wife and you have a beautiful girl,sinceyou have notice of making some craft four your child im wondering if you can help me to have some ideas for a party the theeme will be lazy town?? thanks sorry for the interrumtion sincerely Mary from mexico

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adapted your craft for our preschoolers at church! It was a big hit...and low cost!! Thanks for posting this!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!