Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whatcha Workin' On Wednesday

The list of things to do is long and it seems there isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done. I am taking it one project at a time and if everything doesn't get done, it doesn't get done.

The drain pipe was replaced last Friday. To avoid tearing up the kitchen floor and going through a wall this was the alternative.

Now the fun part is filling the trench back in and replacing the concrete. I am just grateful that I am able to do laundry again.

I have also been working on my garland.


I ran out of a couple types of fabric and had to make a run to JoAnn's last night. I was just heartbroken to have to go to that store!

My goal is to cut the fabric today and have it complete by Friday.

I also bought fabric to make a star for the top of the Christmas tree. I had a cheap plastic one that was broke last year when I unpacked the Christmas stuff. I have a vision of what I want. I just hope it comes out how I envision it!

I would like to make some ornaments for the tree, but I am not sure if there will be time before next weekend. So, that is what I have been and will be working on.

Stop by and visit Leslie at My Country Home to see what others are working one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that your pipe situation has been fixed. Happy crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear the pipes are fixed. What a pain that must have been. Good luck with your crafting projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!