Thursday, November 13, 2008

Making Your Home A Haven: Fun


After spending all day yesterday at my parents doing laundry I am ready for a fun day at home! Rain is in the forecast and unless the weekly sale fliers tempt me I plan to stay home all day.

Today's plan:

*finish putting laundry away
*do walk through to make sure everything is tidy

Now for all the fun things Megan and I will do!

*make a blessing wreath
*bake banana cookies
*snuggle under a warm blanket and read as long as Megan desires
*weather permitting, take a walk while getting the mail
*enjoy a cup of hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows!

Be sure to stop by Monica's to see how others are spending their fun day!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh! Your day does sound fun! Enjoy that snuggle time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like the sweetest momma! How blessed your little one is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!