Friday, November 07, 2008

Fall Fun

I haven't been on the computer much in the last few days because I have been enjoying the last bit of beautiful fall weather. According to the weather man yesterday was the last of the summer like weather.

Megan had fun jumping the leaves.


She spent the afternoon playing with her 5 year old cousin who taught her all the good stuff. You know jumping into the pile and throwing the leaves in the air. A great time was had by all, even those of us watching the fun.

We have gone for long walks and collected more leaves then I know what to do with.


We spent a fun afternoon making collages yesterday.

I have also been getting my Christmas cards together. I looked at the calendar and realized that there is only three weeks until Thanksgiving! I have a tradition of mailing out my cards the day after Thanksgiving. I still need to get the family picture taken, write the family letter and double check the mailing addresses. Yikes!

I plan to sit down this weekend and make a list of things to do. I am a list kind of gal and love the feeling when I am able to mark things off. Am I the only one who loves that feeling?

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love lists as well - it helps me keep track of what needs to be done and yes, I love marking something off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! i love that picture of Megan!!! :) She is such a doll! :) And i love the leaves!!! :) So glad you guys are enjoying the last of the beautiful fall weather for the year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi,

    It was 70 degrees here earlier this week, and today it snowed all day! So I'm really glad we got outside a lot while it was still warm.

    I also like making lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for being so organized!!! Cute picture of Megan!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!