I was tagged by Magi to list 7 random things about myself.
1. Chuck and I went to school together. No, we were not high school sweethearts. We sat by each other often in middle school due to the alpha seating. I don't even remember him during high school. We connected during our 10 year reunion and well... the rest is history.
2. I was born an Army brat at Ft Leonard Wood, Mo.
3. I don't like tomatoes, but I do like tomato based foods.
4. I use to drink at least a six pack of Diet Coke a day. It was hard, but I broke the habit. I now only have a Diet Coke if I am in a restaurant.
5. My former job was investigating credit reports for mortgage companies. I was the lucky person who got to call people and tell them they had unpaid collections on their credit report. Not fun!!
6. I am a quiet person. I am not good at small talk.
7. My favorite home task is cutting grass. I love the smell of fresh cut grass and the peace of being alone with my thoughts for a little while.
Now I am suppose to tag 7 other people. Honestly I don't know who to tag that hasn't already participated. So, if you haven't been tagged yet.. tag your it!