Friday, October 10, 2008

Pear

Prayer
Energizes
And
Renews

I saw this and thought it was really cute and so true!

Wednesday was a down day for me. I went to bed with a slight headache on Tuesday night and woke up with a doosie! It was so bad that I had Chuck drop Megan off at my parents on his way to work. I don't know why I am getting so many headaches all of a sudden. I use to have them all the time when I worked, but that was stress related. I am not stressed, so I am not sure why. A day of rest and I was back to normal on Thursday.

We are having a dose of Indian Summer this weekend. We are both excited to get a few things done. Nothing exciting. Things like clean out the flower beds, paint the front door and wash the outside of the windows. Really exciting, huh?

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendi,

    Glad you are feeling better. I used to have headaches alot too. My dr. said they could be hormone related (yippee) or food related. After much 'experimenting' I have found that sugar (straight, like in candy corn or sweet tarts) bring one on like crazy & fast. I get heartburn too - you'd think that would keep my from eating the stuff but sometimes I just need some candy. I am sure the triggers are different for us all but I thought I would share my experience.
    Hava great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that!!! Thank you for sharing it Wendi! I am so sorry about your headaches! I HATE when I get one...it's almost like you can't even function! I hope you can figure out what is causing them!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!