Friday, October 24, 2008

Mail Call

One of the great things about blogging is all of the wonderful people that you meet.
A reader of my blog, Nancy, contacted me about an ornament she had for Megan. Her daughter had purchased it for her future daughter, but was blessed with four boys instead of a Megan!

Megan was excited when we handed her the package. Here she is unwrapping her goodie.




Nancy it was very thoughtful of you to send this to Megan. I can't wait to see it hanging on our tree. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. That was so nice of Nancy. Online friends are the best! Megan looks so happy with her new gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of Nancy to send the ornament to your dd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you will have the "Megan" ornament on your Christmas tree this year. It has been waiting for the perfect little girl all these years!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!!! :)
    I love Megan's smile after she opened it! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!