Thursday, October 02, 2008

Life

This week has been the coolest week so far the fall. Yesterday it was so chilly that it was too cool to open up the windows. I am not quite ready for the weather to be so cool that the windows can't be open and we can't go outside for a little bit of play. During the afternoon I was chilly so I went to check the temperature. It was 69degrees in the house. Time to pull the extra blankets out to wash them.

Megan is becoming my little helper.


Folding laundry is one of her favorite things to do. She is actually getting pretty good at folding wash cloths. Do you think I could train her to do all the laundry by the time she is three? I didn't think so either!

I didn't get much completed yesterday. Megan didn't take a nap and I had a headache most of the day. Hopefully today I will have a productive day today. Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is she??? I love when kids like to be helpful!!!
    I'm sorry you had a headache!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!