Saturday, October 04, 2008

Kmart Double Coupons

Although this is not my favorite store I knew I would have to make a trip when I heard they were doubling coupons up to $2.oo! I had a budget of $20.00. This what I came home with.


My before coupon total was $48.78. I had $32.89 in coupons and spent a grand total of $18.33. I could have done better, but Tums where a must have (hubby asked that I buy some) and I ended up paying $2.49 for those. The Tide was also a splurge. I paid $3.00 for the bottle. I walked away with 2 Gillette Shampoo, Cascade Rinse Aid, Glade Air Freshner and 2 Taco Mix packets for free.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know they were doubling coupons...it's great to know...thanks for sharing that information, Wendi!

    Have a great weekend.
    Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. Tide for $3 is a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! You do soooo fantastic with that Wendi!!! Where do you get all your coupons? That is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did NOT know this about Kmart! Thank you for sharing this!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!