Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Rain

Yesterday afternoon we had a delightful rain shower. You know the kind that makes the air cool and smell clean and fresh. Megan and I went out and sat on the back porch and it was just delicious!

Megan was so excited! She was sticking her hand out so it got rained on and talking about how the flowers were thirty and getting a drink. So cute!

What is it about a wonderful rain shower to take all your cares away and leave you feeling refreshed? Oh, how I love simple pleasures!

2 comments:

  1. oh, i love a sweet day like that! It sounds so peaceful and happy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like that just-rained smell! I have a list of things I like on my blog, and the smell of rain just about tops the list. :) Mmmm.

    Washed clean...Ahhh! It certainly is a wonderful reminder of what God can do with His children.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!