Monday, August 18, 2008

Saturday

Saturday was another fabulous day. We started out the day with a trip to our local farmers market. We ended up leaving with fresh corn on the cob, cantaloupe, local honey and watermelon. Yum!

As we were getting ready to leave Megan had a seat on the curb. After all that shopping I guess she needed a rest!

Later in the day I was working on laundry when Megan decided to help. As with most toddlers Megan is all about dressing herself.


Quite the fashion statement, huh!?

We ended the day with dinner out. We went to Micky D's and were able to have dinner out for $5 thanks to this coupon. (Thanks to Crystal for providing this link.) Not my favorite chicken sandwich, but considering it was free and I didn't have to cook or clean up I'll take it.

Be sure to check the USA Weekend in yesterdays newspaper for another coupon for free (well almost free) chicken at Micky D's.


1 comment:

  1. Aww...she is just too cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!