Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Outside Fun

Yesterday was GORGEOUS! It is so strange for this kind of weather the first part of August. We are taking full advantage of it. Yesterday we spent every waking moment outside.

Here are some of the fun things we did yesterday.


The swings are always a hit.


Running around in the grass and occasionally catching the ball was fun!


A trip in the car is always more fun if you have a friend along.


One of Megan's favorite outside activities is chalk. The loved it when I drew a circle, square and triangle. I would say who is in the square, circle etc and they would run to it so they could yell out I am. Lots of fun!


The girls even remembered to stop and smell the flowers!

It was a very busy, fun day. Megan was a happy, dirty girl when she hit the bathtub. She barely made it to a 7:30 bedtime. I guess all that fresh air wore her out. Today is suppose to be just as nice. I am looking forward to another fun filled outside day!

5 comments:

  1. we are loving this weather, also! Its okay with me if the temp never goes back up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! It is way too hot here to consider such a day - but I'm glad you were able to enjoy it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a FANTASTIC day!!! Glad you all had so much fun! :) Love the pics! What a great idea with the shapes you drew on the cement and having the kids run to them!!! Such a great learning experience!!! :)

    Hey...did you ever find out if that place we got those cheap magazines was legit? Cuz I am soo freaked that it was a scam! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been cooler here, too. Glad you're enjoying being outside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!