Tuesday, August 05, 2008

New Do

Friday I went to visit my sister's hairdresser. I got it all chopped off! I have been so busy that I have been pulling my back into a barrette every day. I was tired of feeling like I had no style, not saying that I have any now! Here it is:

Even though I told Chuck I was getting it cut he was shocked when I came home. Saturday morning while I was getting ready he came in and ran his hands through my hair and smiled. He said that it is growing on him. I am still getting use to it, but I think I am going to like it.


4 comments:

  1. It looks great! It looks nice and cool and easy to style!!! My hair goes up into pony tails alot in the summer...i am definitely NOT stylin' most of the time in the summer! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Wendi. Way to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually keep my hair a little shorter in the summer to help stay cool. Your "do" looks cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and flattering. It suits you!

    Style? What's that?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!