Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cinnamon Biscuits

This is what you do when life gives you an open can of biscuits... make cinnamon biscuits!


Megan was my shadow while getting dinner ready. While I was getting something out of the refrigerator she was moving around this can of biscuits. I told her to put it back before I shut the door and went on to a new task.

While eating dinner Chuck opened the refrigerator to retrieve something and the can of biscuits fell out and busted open. I couldn't let them go to waste! I rolled them in cinnamon sugar for breakfast the next day. Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I want to go make some of those now! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! i never even thought to do that....thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!