Monday, August 11, 2008

Butterfly

I hope that you all had a good weekend. We have been experiencing fall like temperatures. All I can say is it is great! I have had all of the windows open this weekend, which is one of my favorite things.

Since the weather has been so nice we have spent lots of time working outside. Chuck finally got his truck fixed! Although I spend most of my days at home it is nice to know that I am able to go somewhere if I want to.

We trimmed some bushes and I was able to get all of my flowerbeds weeded. It is so nice to have that chore done. While trimming a bush I looked down and saw a butterfly laying on the ground. I was very surprised. It was just laying there and not attempting to fly off.



Chuck picked it up and I was able to snap a shot. He layed it down in the sun and a few minutes later I looked over and it was gone. We weren't sure the butterfly would survive so I was quite relieved.

This picture is just because I think it is funny.


We often find Megan sleeping at this end of the crib. We always go in once she is asleep and move all of her friends and make sure she is covered up. Occasionally we will sneak in and find her with her feet sticking out. All of the room she has and she chooses to snuggle up against the end rail. Too funny!


2 comments:

  1. What a big butterfly!

    And, what a sweet sleepy head - darling photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have near as many butterflies here in FL as we did in GA. I miss them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!