Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Two!

Megan had a birthday yesterday. Can you believe she is two! It is hard for me to believe. It feels like yesterday she was placed in my arms.

We had a low key celebration. I had all of my daycare kids yesterday. Thankfully my niece, Alison was here to help. To celebrate we had a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. I put different toppings in a muffin tray. The kids thought it was great to choose their own toppings.


Last night we headed out for dinner with Chuck's mom and step dad. After dinner Grandma and Grandpa took Megan shopping at Toys r Us. She had a blast trying out all of the bikes.

Grandma and Grandpa were generous enough to let Megan bring this trike home.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweet Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun gift to celebrate a darling little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little one turns two very soon also! Time flies!! Glad she had a nice b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! That looks like the same bike Sera has.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!