Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th!

It is pouring this morning, so our plans for the 4th may not be happening. Oh well, I think a lazy day at home would be great also.

Last night we attended a small town fireworks display. We are fortunate to have friends that live on the edge of town and open up their yard for a few family and friends. Megan had a blast! She was amazed by the fireworks and keep saying "I hold it" and "more." I don't what the adults loved more, the fireworks or Megan's enthusiasm. Seeing things through the eyes of my child allows me to really stop and enjoy the simple things!

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!