Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Bash

I have been away from blogging much longer then I ever intended. I have just been living life!

On Saturday we had Megan's 2nd Birthday party. It was a polka dot theme. I was terrible at taking before pictures. We served appetizers along with cake and ice cream.



I made the cake. Nothing fancy. It was half white and half chocolate with butter cream frosting.

We started the party out on our back porch, but it was so hot that after we ate the kids played a bit we headed inside for cake and present opening.


I finished making the thank you cards last night and am happy to say that they are in the mailbox this morning.

I hope to be back to regular posting, but as always it just depends on what life throws my way!


6 comments:

  1. Your thank you cards are gorgeous! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! We love polka dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like such a sweet party! i love it! :) We had a birthday party for my daughter this weekend too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the polka dotted birthday girl! She is precious. Happy birthday, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute theme--looks like you had a fun party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!