Wednesday, June 04, 2008

We've Been Having Fun!

Okay, not really. Megan has been one sick little girl. It started on Friday afternoon. She was just off. On Saturday I noticed that she is cutting a molar. So I thought that was the reason Miss Cranky Pants had replaced my sweet natured little girl.

Not so. On Monday morning she started throwing up. Oh the joys of parenthood! I sent home my full day childcare kids and call off the afternoon kids. Poor little thing! She continued to be sick until Tuesday evening. All she wanted to do was be held or sleep. She ended up taking five naps on Tuesday.

Today was better. She has not gotten sick. She only cried and cried for about an hour this afternoon. She wanted me to stand up and hold her, then she wanted me to sit down and hold her, then she wanted to go bye, bye, then she wanted me to put her down. None of these things made her happy.

Finally I was able to spoon feed her some chicken noodle soup broth. She then fell asleep. After waking up she actually got down to play!, asked for oatmeal and took a couple bites of a banana.

So, that is how I have spent my week. The one good thing is that I have gotten lots of snuggles the past few days. It looks like she is on the mend. Thank goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like life at my house this week. I feel ya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!