Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sleep Over!

Megan hosted her first sleep over! Her cousins Kayla and Lauren joined us for the fun!

The girls had a blast playing outside and collecting pine cones. They they came in and settled down with a snack a little TV time.



They were watching America's Funniest Videos and really cracking up. After that Megan had to leave the fun and retire to her bed for the night. I don't even want to imagine the "fun" I would have had if she had stayed in the living room!

It was lots of fun for everyone and I am sure it is something we will be doing again.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Christopher loves AFV also! He always asks if it is on! I'm sure this is just the first of many slumber parties!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!