Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Scrap Paper

I am not sure if this is nationwide, but monthly we receive an envelope full of local coupons and advertisements. After going though the coupons there were always many pages that went into the recycle bin.

The pages are all uniform size, printed on one side and on good quality paper. I don't know why I never thought of re-purposing the pages before!


The pages are the perfect size for little ones to color on. I have started a box just outside the kitchen door so this paper will be handy. I also cut some pages down to fix into my paper cube. Obviously it is not as pretty as the original paper, but so much more economical.

1 comment:

  1. Well for heaven's sake, I never thought of that either! I'll have to start saving those coupon things for crafts as well.

    Thanks!
    ~BB
    P.S. Found you through sortafrugal's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!