Monday, June 09, 2008

Deals


With coupons and sales I was able to get some good deals at Meijer.

Here is what I purchased:

6 boxes Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
4 containers Chocolate Icing
2 Bisquick
4 Bath Buddies
2 boxes taco shells
2 taco seasoning packets
7 bags of Chex Mix
1 box M&M ice cream sandwiches

My total spent was $32.01 - $17.20 in coupons = $17.09

I am working on stocking my pantry. The Chex Mix (which I got for Free) will be my contribution to pool snacks at my parents.

Most of my coupons were printed from a link at MoneySavingMom.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is fantastic! My printer hasn't been working right cuz it needs a new ink cartridge...but i better get it running again so i can get some coupons! What AWESOME deals!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!