Monday, June 30, 2008

Brownies!

Friday it was time for our monthly Family Fun Night. I decided it was a good time to try out Monica's brownies. Megan and my niece Jamie headed into the kitchen.

Here are the cooks ready for action!


What fun they had measuring,


and stirring.


I decided to bake the brownies in muffins tins.


I added a touch of chocolate frosting and the girls put on the sprinkles.



They had a blast and keep saying they were making them for Papaw. By the way everyone thought the brownies were delicious!

4 comments:

  1. Wendi -
    What fun pictures! I'm so glad the little ladies had fun and enjoyed the results! :)
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pix, Wendi. Monica's recipe is yummy--I usually prefer (gasp!) boxed mixes, but love this homemade version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan is quite the little helper, Wendi!! Great job for teaching her so young!!!! You are a wonderful mother!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!