Thursday, May 08, 2008

Woman of Worth

Monica has been doing a series called A crafter's walk through Proverbs 31. I decided to give her Woman of Worth project a try.

Here is my version:

I did make a few changes. Monica sewed her velum to the scrapbook paper. I love the way the stitching looks. Since I don't have a sewing machine I used ribbon to frame out the wording.

I also bought a discounted black frame instead of painting one. I looked for a thrifted frame but could not find one that I liked.

I plan to give this to my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. Thanks Monica for the inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. Wendi! This turned out great! I love your take on it! I only used a thrifted frame because I had one laying around - love how yours looks! Great job -
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic!!!! I love it! Great job!!

    How funny on my blog..you mentioned about the playdoh!! LOL I just got some out today for my boys to play with too..and they had a blast showing me their creations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable...I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!!! I love crafts, and that is definately one I want to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Happy Mothers Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!