Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sister's Swap - Bloom

I received my swap box from my sweet swap partner, Amy this weekend. It was a wonderful treat to pull in the drive and see a box waiting for me.




My box included a copy of Southern Lady magazine. I have only had time to glance through this. I can't wait to sit down with a glass of sweet tea and have the pleasure of reading this. A devotional book along with cute post it page tags. Great making all of those words of encouragement! A mini clip board and the cutest flip flop notepad. I am a list maker so I will use this often.

There was a package of seeds for a butterfly garden, along with gardening gloves and a hand fork. Megan has already claimed the "glubes" as her own. After I am done gardening I can hit the tub with cream puffs, apple blossom bubble bath (which smells wonderful!) and two bars of soap. A great way to end a busy day!

No worries about this package being late. There were more important things for Amy to worry about. I am so grateful that all is well with you Amy and Baby T!


I want to thank Monica and Carrie again for all their hard work putting these swaps together!




4 comments:

  1. How fun. My current addiction is sweet tea. I go through phases with it.

    We did some container gardening with Sera this weekend. We planted flowers that were supposed to attract butterflies, too. Based on the number of caterpillars we saw over the weekend, it shouldn't be too hard to find some soon.

    I'm doing a giveaway on my blog. Please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful delicious things you received....Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your box came! You will love Southern Lady - I have just finished a year subscription and it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendi,

    So fun to see your goodies--glad you joined us for another swap!

    Cute red, white and blue centerpieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!