Friday, May 16, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

We had the privilege of attending my nieces Kindergarten graduation. Megan spent some time before the ceremony "reading" the Bible with Daddy.


The ceremony was so sweet! They started out by entering the sanctuary sing "This Little Light of Mine." Megan was singing along... it was so cute! It was a fast moving program with many songs. Thank goodness because we were worried about taking Megan. She had a great time clapping and when a song would end she would say "more."

Lauren had a speaking part in the program and did a fantastic job. Her favorite food is marshmallows, her favorite part of the Bible is the crucifixion of Jesus and she wants to be a police girl when she grows up. I was a very proud aunt!


Congratulations Lauren. We love you!



2 comments:

  1. As always, Megan is TOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I'll bet she was so excited watching all the "big kids" at the kindergarten graduation!!

    And congratulations to your niece!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!