Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope that everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day. Mine was great! Megan sleep in until after 8. Yes! When I walked into the kitchen there was a vase full of tulips. My fave! Laying on the table was wonderful artwork featuring my favorite artist.



Daddy gets an A+ for creativity. It is currently hanging on the side of frig. Now all I need to figure out what to do to preserve this masterpiece.

Chuck made us a pancake breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and gave Megan a bath. Wow, I felt very pampered!

While Megan napped I was able to work on some craft projects. I am trying hard to get some things complete so that I can decorate the bathroom. My goal is to have it complete before the end of the month.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. So glad you had a nice day, Wendi. I love tulips, too--they're starting to pop up all over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! i love your gifts!!! Beautiful!!! :o) Happy Mother's Day to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless Chuck for helping Megan to make a creative card! How special for you!

    I'm glad your day was so wonderful. Was this your second Mother's Day with Megan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this is my second Mother's Day with Megan. Last year we had been home just a month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one awesome Mothers Day card. Glad you had a beautiful day...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!