Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Monday!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend! Our weekend actually started out on Thursday. Sunday was our 7th anniversary. All I wanted was a 4 day weekend to just be together so Chuck took off Thursday and Friday was his scheduled day off.

Thursday we ended up running around all day. I do my main shopping once a month so it was nice to have hubby along for that. It is quite a task and I am always happy once it is done. I was very tired by the time we retired for the evening.

Friday I woke up with a sore throat. Not fun! I pushed on hoping that it would go away. I even ended up taking a nap that afternoon. That is very rare for me. That evening we had dinner out with my parents.

On Saturday I worked on a couple of craft projects. Neither one is finished yet. I hope to get them wrapped up this week and to share them with you. As the day wore on I started to feel worse. By the time I went to bed I felt horrible!

Sunday we had plans to celebrate our anniversary, but because I was feeling bad they didn't happen. My wonderful husband ran out to get breakfast for us from here. It was delishious! I ended up heading back to bed and I hate to admit this... I sleep until noon. I was shocked myself.

We headed to my parents to celebrate my nieces 5th birthday last night. Kayla was so funny as she was opening her gifts! As always mom made a wonderful meal. The leftovers see sent home will be very tasty tonight!

I plan to take it easy today and get rid of this crud I picked up. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry that the plan you had ended up changing.I hope you get well fast and Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!