Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Full Plate

Just wanted to pop in to let you know that all is well here. My plate is just very full! Now, I am not complaining. I am still adjusting to taking care of the extra littles. My house is suffering so I am trying to get caught up on some chores and to work out a new homekeeping schedule.

Once a month we get together with Chuck's family and rotate homes. It is our turn to host Family Fun Night this Friday. I am busy planning the menu, making my shopping list and making sure I have enough chairs and tables. I will post pictures next week to let you know how everything turns out.

On top of all of this fun I decided to start potty training Megan this week. Yes, I think I might need my head examined!

Have a great day and if you don't hear from me this week I will be around next week.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the potty training. We'll be starting in about two weeks, as soon as school is out. Though we have had two successes on the potty over the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Potty training took us months. It took Aynslee a long time to poop in the toliet. I think the only thing that helped was being consistant and not putting a diaper back on when she had an accident and finally letting her go naked bum. Within a few days she had the poop where it was suppose to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We understand that any change in routine takes time to adjust to so we will all be here once you figure out how to do it all. And you can share just how you do it all with us. We would love to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I'd stop by to let you know I'm thinking of you in all your busyness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!