Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome Home!


My brother-in law finally made it home from Afghanistan! He arrived at Ft Bragg very late last night. His new bride has been waiting anxiously for him to arrive. I don't have a picture with his bride, Brooke. The above picture is of Brian and his mom Karen (Chuck's step-mom).

The last month has been very hard for him. Their barracks came under fire and they lost two men. Brian was very close to one of the soldiers. This is a bittersweet homecoming. As happy as we are to have Brian home we also have a heavy heart for the families with love ones that made the ultimate sacrifice.

We love you Brian and are thankful you are home. We can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Home, Brian and Thank you for your service to our country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home!!!! My Uncle is on his way home right now!!! Thank you for your service-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!