Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sickness

Not us, but my laptop. During nap time on Monday it would not start. Not even a flicker of life. Chuck thinks that the power cord might have a short so he ordered a new one. It will be here late today or sometime tomorrow. In the meantime I am able to use our dinosaur computer to at least visit my favorite blogs. It is so slow that uploading a picture would take years. (Okay, maybe not years, but a long time anyway!)

As soon as I am up and running I will be back to posting. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your computer...I know it can be so frustrating waiting when we are use to speedy connections. What did we do 5 years ago?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!