Wednesday, April 02, 2008

One Year Ago Today...

I held my precious baby girl for the first time. Oh the joy I felt! I can't even put into words the love I feel for this little girl. She has brought so much happiness into my life.

When I think about this day I can't help but stop and think about the woman who gave Megan life. We'll never know the circumstances, but I am so grateful that she choose to give her life.

What a difference a year makes!




I feel so blessed to have Megan in my life.

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord granted what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27

12 comments:

  1. I can so understand what you are saying...
    that is one of my favorite bible verses EVER!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi! Rejoicing with you today in the blessing of Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi,

    Loved seeing these pictures of your sweet daughter. I'm so glad God brought you together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Tomorrow is my special day 2 years ago so I am completely with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Wendi!! I can hardly believe it's been a year since following your journey to Megan. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's just precious. Happy Anniversary of holding your sweet little Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't it seem like just yesterday? Congratulations on one year home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praising God for His goodness! :)
    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you on this special day and sending sweet thoughts....Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am sooooooooo happy for you and she is just beautiful!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is such a cutie. Your story is encourageing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy "Gotcha Day"!!! One year... hasn't it just FLOWN!!! And where is your baby girl that they handed you only one year ago? She's getting big, isn't she? And what an incredible blessing from God she is!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!