Monday, April 14, 2008

Lazy Morning

This is how we spent our morning:


Nice and cozy in bed! We had a very busy weekend and when I went to bed last night I was exhausted and had a headache.

Instead of getting up and starting my day like normal I grabbed Megan and we headed back to bed. Oh... it was so nice. I got lots of snuggles and kisses this morning. Who wouldn't love that?!

I am now off to shower and dress for the day. I think I just might make it a lazy day. Instead of cleaning and laundry I just might straighten up and then work on something fun. Like getting my swap package ready. Now that would be fun and beats dusting, vacuuming and laundry any day!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun way to start the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kind of day....Wishing you a beautiful tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun, Wendi. My swap box came yesterday--hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!